AND KEY BENEFITS
- Different ways to withdraw money. The service allows the beneficiary to receive the money either in his or her bank account in Mexico, or to collect it directly at the teller’s window.
- Competitive prices. The fee for using Directo a México is low (usually less than $5 USD per transfer).
- Same fee and exchange rate regardless of the amount of the transfer.
- Transparency. The exchange rate that applies and the original dollar amount are reported on the beneficiary’s statement or receipt.
- Security.The Federal Reserve System Banks and the Bank of Mexico are the administrators and regulate the payments infrastructure used to operate Directo a México.