If you are interested in offering the service Directo a México as an agent, we invite you to review the following information to get an idea of the steps to be taken.
To date, there are 15 corridors through which Directo a México can operate:
- St. Paul, Minnesota - Tarímbaro, Michoacán, (July 2007).
- Lamont, California - Cerano, Guanajuato (May 2008).
- Porterville, California - Puruándiro, Michoacán (January 2009).
- Pontiac, Michigan - Luis Moya, Zacatecas (February 2009).
- Los Angeles, California – Guadalajara, Jalisco (March 2009).
- Chicago, Illinois- Michoacán, Jalisco and Guanajuato (August 2009).
- Louisville, Kentucky- Jalapa, Veracruz and Hidalgo, Michoacán (February 2010).
- Dallas, Texas – Celaya, Guanajuato and San Luis Potosí (April 2010).
- Tyler, Texas - Jalpa, Zacatecas (April 2010).
- Del Río-Eagle Pass - Saltillo, Coahuila and Tasquillo, Hidalgo (June 2010).
- Indianapolis, Indiana - Guadalajara-Puebla-Sultepec (August 2010).
- Kansas City, Kansas – Tangancícuaro, Michoacán (April 2011).
- North Carolina – Hidalgo, Edo. de México, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosí (July 26, 2011)
- Wilmington, California – Zacatecas, Hidalgo, Querétaro, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Michoacán (November 12, 2011)
- Fellsmere, Miami – Uruapan, Michoacán. (November 19, 2011)